PFM Pulsar for fruits and vegetables is a full servo horizontal wrapping machine to make pillow-pack bags from a flat reel of wrapping material.
PFM Pulsar has been designed to wrap products of different sizes and shapes thanks to the LVA feature for the automatic adjustment of packaging length according to product length.
Green leafy vegetables, pizzas, panettones (traditional Italian Christmas cakes), bologna and salami in general, even of big dimensions.
- Flexibility: format change does not take more than just a few minutes. PFM Pulsar allows the functions of automatic length adjustment (LVA feature) – according to product length – and of print centring. Maximum reel width up to 950 mm and maximum diameter up to 350 mm.
- Hygiene: the structure has been made in AISI 304. All the parts which come in contact with the product can be sanitized and are made with materials complying with FDA regulations.
- Servo-assisted: machine run is controlled by two AC and two brushless motors specifically dedicated to the operation of the transverse and longitudinal sealing groups. The transverse sealing section is adjustable. Machine functions are controlled by PLC interfaced by an HMI control touch panel.
- Box motion sealing system: sealing time is prolonged in order to guarantee hermetic sealings. PFM Pulsar reaches the speed of 50 cycles/min. with LVA feature. The adjustable sealing section can reach a maximum travel of 120 mm.
- Adjustable forming box (Fixed version as optional).
- 3 sets of fin seal rollers (film pulling, sealing and folding) with automatic opening of the sealing set.
- Pneumatic wrapping material reel holder with fine adjustment.
- Date printing unit.
- Version for polyethylene films.
- Version for shrink films with impulse type of sealing.
Sign up Now to access the tech area